Event Day Coordination Services
- Pre-wedding consultation with bride/groom, etc. Unlimited communication with bride/groom through phone/e-mail as needed, up to day of wedding. Agreed upon, detailed list of what responsibilities will be ours to do on the wedding day.
- Creation of timeline of rehearsal and wedding day events. This timeline can be given to all key people including Bridal party, key family members, vendors, officiate, etc. several days before wedding.
- Check vendor contracts, and communicate with vendors over details as needed, supply vendors with a timeline.
- Direction of event rehearsal the day before, line up the wedding party, direct ushers and cue music for ceremony.
- Oversees ceremony & reception site set-up, light decorating and clean up (runner, guest book/pen, programs, favors, toasting glasses, cake knife/server, etc) Depending on the amount of table and chair set up of ceremony and reception, we may ask for help from your friends.
- Distribution and pin-on of bridal party and family flowers.
- Orchestration and management of wedding ceremony and reception events. Ensure that the vendors arrive on time and meet their commitments, assist with guest flow, ensure attendants arrive on time, line them up on time for the processional, cue the music for the ceremony, cue the start of all of the reception activities – introductions, first dance, dinner, toasts, cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc.
- Handle any questions, concerns, assisting with any issues that arise from vendors and guests.
- Provide final payments and tips to vendors on your behalf.
- Ensuring completion of vendor services and cleanup, and pack-up of all gifts, wedding accessories, bride’s personal items.
- Two of Embellishers’ staff, will arrive 2-4 hours before the ceremony and stay through out the ceremony & reception, until bride/groom depart, or our services are done.
Event Day Coordination Fees
- Discounted to $995, when using our services for flowers and/or décor also.
- If a third person is needed because of the logistics of the ceremony and/or receptions, add $100.